Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introduction

I've got a somewhat interesting family. Maybe you'll agree, maybe not--in which case, why the heck are you here?
I've lost my brainpower due to a couple of kids, too many hours on the kind of thing you turned on to read this and fibromyalgia--not in that order and who knows to what degree each added to it.
Thing 1 is a cute kid with personality. He gets that from his dad which means ADHD and the resulting idiosynchrocies. I've come to find that it comes with the name. Didn't know we were cursing the poor kid until it was too late.
Thing 2 is also a cute kid with another personality. She thinks everything is a jungle gym, that her left thumb belongs in her mouth and that she's never found a food that wasn't worthy of refluxing. Apparently that comes from me. Didn't know I was cursing her until too late.
So I'm new to this. Obviously. Don't know if I'll ever post pictures. Don't know if I'll ever even post again. We'll see. Stay tuned if you feel like it!

No comments: