Monday, October 13, 2008

Sister

So my sister teaches dance classes, mainly the little 3-5 year olds, but a couple of adult "mom" groups. This one in particular can be a bossy pain in the rear end and she's had to put them in their place more than once. The owners don't want to teach this class!
So now she's showing at 14 weeks. One of them had to yell that to her. So she said, "No, I'm just fat." Goofy woman.
We haven't told my kids yet. I figure we'll let her handle that in a phone call before she comes down for Christmas. I think I'll have her handle the fact that she's not married yet with "well, God made it happen anyway!" I think my kids will buy that. The benefits of Catholic schools, LOL! Hopefully that won't backfire into an expecting the second coming of Jesus thing, LOL!

No comments: